These cookies are soft and delicate. They’re perfect to enjoy with a cup of herbal tea, coffee when you’re having your well-deserved me-time.
Friend, I know you’re a hard-working lady, who cares for your friends and family. But you know what, today is the day you can enjoy these easy to make cookies for some TLC (Tender Love Care).
That’s right, I want you to see cooking as an act of self-care. Buying the ingredients, perhaps you already have these in your pantry, measuring the ingredients and taking some time off your busy schedule will do you good. Even if you don’t like to cook or bake, I’m telling you, no, I promise you’ll love these.
I love you for who you’re. Really.
Ginger Banana Almond Cookies
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1,5 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Place banana, almond meal, honey, and 1/4 tsp of ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place coconut sugar and rest of ginger powder in a separate bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the banana almond mixture and form into balls. Flatten slightly and gently the sugar ginger mixture on top.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and bake the cookies for 30 min. until golden and crisp.
- Allow cooling (very important!) on tray and store in an airtight container up to 3 days.