I believe you can always find simple ways to boost your immune system. If you want to learn more about the immune system and gut health please read this article for more wisdom nuggets. In this recipe, it’s all about good taste, texture and a good dose of anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins, minerals and fiber. All these are essential to support your overall health and in particular your gut health. Did you know that your immune system is connected to your gut health. If not, you should really head over to the article before making this tonic.
This combination is classic and timeless and I’m sure you will enjoy it!
The recipes serves 2 tall glasses.
- 1,5 cups filtered water
- 1 large apple of choice, cut in pieces
- 3 limes, skin removed
- 1 medium size carrot, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red ginger or 1 thumb size fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender and serve cold with ice ice cubes.
- Great way to boost your immune system, get a good dose of fiber, fight off inflammation, add minerals and vitamins!