Rocco’s favorite fruits are mangoes and bananas, so it’s no surprise that this Mango Banana Bread is on high rotation at home.
See this as a new take on the classic banana bread with a tropical twist to it by adding mangoes. You can be creative and add some nuts and seeds as well for extra crunch, healthy fast and protein.
This Mango Banana Bread is moist from the inside and it has an amazing crunchy crust on top. Just the way you like it!
Are you ready to make it? This will be your go-to recipe for a healthy easy Mango Banana Bread that the whole family can enjoy!
Mango Banana Bread
Serves 1 loaf
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup of rice flour (brown or white)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped ripe mangos (about 2 mangoes)
- 2 ripe bananas (1 on top of the crust)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon of any plant-based milk
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Combine eggs and oil and pour into the dry mixture.
- Chop the mangoes and banana in small chunks.
- Add both mangos and bananas into mixture.
- Let dough form a soft mixture. It’s nothing like bread dough, the texture it’s much softer.
- Oil a loaf tin or use parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Transfer batter into the tin and bake in the oven for about 45-50 minutes until golden brown.