I’m crazy about mangos. It’s great for your gut health, packed with fibers, vitamins and it’s simply delicious.
Especially in this Mango Overnight Oats recipe where mango is the star ingredient, it combines great with the creamy milk, soft oats, and nut butter.
As a busy mom, with a busy mind and busy life, I often make these overnight oats for busy mornings. This breakfast is great for on-the-go when you’re short on time and on your way to your meeting or office, you can at least enjoy these overnight oats instead of unhealthy fast food options from Starbucks or other pre-packed convenient breakfasts.
These oats keep me full until lunch time! Thanks to the high fiber content in oats and chia seeds, combined with the omega-3 fats from chia seeds and nut butter.
Make it the night before and make use of your pantry ingredients. Try it for yourself and enjoy this Mango Overnight Oats without stress or overwhelm in the morning.
Mango Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1 tbsp nut butter of choice (peanut, almond, cashew)
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (soy, almond, cashew)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Optional toppings:
- Diced mango
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Coconut yogurt
- Nut butter drizzle
- Hemp seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a glass jar or airtight glass container and refrigerate it overnight until it becomes creamy and well combined.
- If it’s too dry add more liquid until it’s creamy.
- Add your favorite toppings right before having the overnight oats.
- Any leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 2-3 days.